Colours International (hereon referred to as “Colours”) acknowledges that we are socially responsible for protecting all personal information provided by our customers etc.
(“our customers etc” hereon refers to customers of our service, client companies, and persons who apply for job openings).
We thereby establish this policy, and guarantee strict implementation and thorough education of this policy to all our employees.
1. Purpose of this Private Policy
This policy aims to enforce the strict protection of private information in order to provide security to our customers etc. on a constant basis.
2. Types of Private Information
The private information that we gather may include first and last names, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, and gender as well as information that we deem integral in the provision of services, transaction or recruitment.
Use of Private Information
Colours shall use personal information for the following purposes: Customers
- To provide services such as reservations of rooms, restaurants, and banquet halls
- To send information on our services and campaigns
- To send questionnaires in order to further improve our company’s services
- To respond to comments and inquiries received concerning our services Client Companies
- To send information or notices
- To persons who apply for job openings
- To send recruitment information, and recruiting activities in general.
4. Handling of Private Information
Private information of customers etc. will be handled properly and carefully.
Adequate safeguard measures will be implemented in order to prevent leakage, loss, misuse, manipulation and unauthorized access.
5．Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Colours may disclose personal information without the consent of our customers etc.
where any of the following is applicable.
- Formal legal inquiry by police authorities, courts or other official institutions
- For maintaining the mental and physical health of our customers etc. when obtaining consent is deemed difficult
- When cooperating with a governmental organization or local government
- During the compiling of data when it is difficult to specify an individual to the relevant information provided
Colours may outsource the handling of personal information handling in part or in whole.
Colours shall be responsible for the handling of personal information by the party to which such work is outsourced.
6. Sharing of Personal Information
The database containing personal information of our customers etc. may be shared or disclosed to other E･Hotels which is operated by Colours. The database will be used to provide services requested such as reservations, document request, product request or inquiries from E･Hotel members.
7. Requests of the Person Providing the Personal Information
If the customer etc. has inquiries concerning their personal information, or if they wish to correct or delete such information, we will respond to such requests after confirmation of their identity.
8. Compliance and Review of Laws, Regulations and Standards
For inquiries concerning personal information, please contact us at;
Colours International Co., Ltd.
ARK Hills Exective Tower N812 1-14-5, Akasaka Minato-ku Tokyo ＃107-0052 Japan
Tell: +81-3-3568-7089 Fax: +81-3-3583-1088